Friday, June 30, 2006

Hiatus

After quite a long break, I thought I'd update my blog. It's not so much that I have something to write about, but I've been fiddling with various Google account settings and they provide numerous nifty things that I wanted to try out.

Today is my last day at ERMA NZ. Been working here since Easter. It was a project, so they're not extending my contract. Looking for jobs elsewhere now, applied at so many places I don't even remember what they were. I will take next week off (as it's also Uni holidays) and just blob, but once Uni starts up again, I will go full swing into search mode. All my lectures next semester finish at 10 and 12, so I will have a heap of spare time in which I should try and earn some cash. Constantly living in the negatives is becoming rather grating.

Funny to look down the page and see writing about Physiology exams last year, because I've just sat the exam for the follow up paper last week. I got a B. Not bad considering I thought I was going to fail and even applied for an aegrotat.

Been fiddling with databases at work, got me thinking I should do some sort of DBA qualification to cover my employment options after I graduate with the Biomed degree. I could do a Diploma from Open Polytechnic which is mostly online, so that could be cool.

No comments: