Wednesday, February 16, 2005

#define PICTURES 1000words

I just realised that having got my camera cable back, I can actually use the camera. I have no idea why I didn't consider this in the last three weeks!

As you may or may not know, 14th of February was Valentine's Day. I got flowers! here's proof:










In other news, I blew up my PC monitor. I don't actually know how it happened, I must have looked at it funny and then there was a bit of a buzz, a bit of a smell, and no more picture...

I tried to recycle it with the aid of my cunning disguise:



but the outcome was somewhat disappointing:

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

No comments: