Sunday, August 21, 2005

Oh woe is me.

So EQ2 is a major hog. It blue screens on my 5200, it blue screens on 4600 I borrowed. It crashes on older release drivers, it crashes on beta drivers. DAMN YOU COMPUTER INDUSTRY. I just can't keep up. The card that could solve all my problems costs about 300 bucks. Great.

I picked up extra hours next week so I could cover all my loan and bills, now I'll have to spend it on a video card. Waaaat.

Anyways, I'm bored of being poor. If each person donates me 10 bucks, I'd probably have enough money to buy a whole new PC. According to Statcounter anyway.

Of course I could quit Uni and get a full time job except I already have a job that I work 40 hours a week and it'd be a waste of 12 thousand dollars.. Hmmm. The quitter syndrome might strike again!

Damn you computers. You buy a game to keep you from spending money in real world, and then you end up needing to spend money to run the game.

argh.

Paypal button on the left. Because I'm pathetic.

No comments: