Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cured!

You know how when you have a cold, and one day you wake up and you can breathe through your nose again? Damn, it feels good to be a criminal. All it required was some caustic soda and I'm back on track of sanity. I'm free!

Oh, mother dear, we sadly fear our mittens we have lost. What! Lost your mittens, You naughty kittens! Then you shall have no pie.

Ah euphemisms and metaphors, my dear friends, how you confuse all around me.

The weather suits my mood today, it's nice and cosy in my bed. The only problem with typing a blog from the bed is that you actually have to sit up otherwise you keep writing things like "banana" instead of "apple". Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

I got another package from Germany last night. More clothes I'll never wear, some CDs I forgot I had, my drawing books, and even a soft cuddly toy I got given. I was surprised at the latter, but come to think of it, he probably forgot the sentimental value it had and just threw it in with the rest of junk while cleaning out the apartment.

Now I'm just waiting on stuff from Amazon.com and some stuff I bought on TV. Waiting is so OCD. I should really get some more bricks.

I had a really nice curry at Daawat last night. Not one I've had before. Something sabzi. It was very disgustingly green. Vegetables (capsicum, broccoli, tomato) in a spinach creamy sauce. It was very delicious. I felt like a rightful piggie. Oink oink.

Did I mention how pretty Norah Jones was? She was quite funny too, telling us stories of her Sesame St performance, but I can't really repeat it - you had to be there.

Think I'm gonna go back to bed now and watch the rain fall.

No comments: