Monday, July 18, 2005

It's not funny if I have to explain it.

It's been a bit of a stressful weekend - lots of things happening, lots of thoughts flying through, lots of fights and realisation.

A couple of books I bought off amazon.com have arrived in the mail today - just as well too - The Greatest Gift is almost impossible to read. It must have taken me 3 months now and I'm only half way through. Amanda said she'd be finished with the new Harry Potter by Tuesday, so then I can dig into that. Exciting! Although I already know all the spoilers off the internet - blast.

I became a class rep for my chemistry lab paper today. Apparently it looks good on the tertiary transcript. I guess it would anyways, if we ever received them - the Uni Staff Union have decided to withhold our results - we still know what we got, we just don't have any official proof of what it is. Also, they're striking on Wednesday which just happens to be the day for my four hour lab. So I guess I'll be nice and behind. On the upside, I don't work on Wednesday nights, so I'll have plenty of time during the day/evening to do the things I might enjoy.

I am still in the overdraft this week - seem to always come up with something new to spend money on. Thinking it might be a good idea to get someone else to pay next time! Will try and not go out much.

Watched Taking Lives the other night - Ethan Hawke and Angelina Jolie. It was a director's cut, very gory, very graphic, not a very clear plot line, but Angelina does get naked and puffed up with Ethan.

I've ripped all my CDs now - even the Russian ones. Now what do I do with them? Seems like a waste having them just lie there. Might sell or give them away I guess. Just sold the Dilbert DVDs today. CSI and Angel still to go.

Funny - the day I sell Dilbert DVDs, the Dilbert books arrive in the mail! "It's not funny if I have to explain it" and "The Religion War".

Time for bed.

P.S. He looks so adorable sleeping.

No comments: